Academic Staff Duties
Dr. Mehdi Shabani Nooshabadi Vice-Chancellor for Research & Technology Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 031-55912170
- Performing necessary investigations and making decisions for research activities
- Carrying out the necessary studies regarding evaluation of research activities and evaluating the annual research performance of the university
- Contacting the national and international institutes to cooperate in research activities and sharing scientific services
- Cooperating with other institutions to perform scientific, cultural and social services, handling seminars and scientific conferences and carrying out all kinds of research and service contracts
- Cooperating in setting up short-term research programs for non-academic institutions
- Supervising all research affairs, libraries and information databases in the university
- Establishing the university research goals and priorities within long-term and short-term programs to be brought up in the university council for research
Hossein Tavakoli Secretary of Vice-chancellor Office Tel: 031-55912170
- Using Payvand Automation System for registration of incoming and outgoing letters and recording the delivery of electronic documents.
- Arranging administrative letters and other documents for editing or signing by the Vice-chancellor.
- Sorting and referring the letters as well as checking their attachments.
- Conducting affairs related to archiving letters and other documents so that the authorities can continue getting access to them.
- Managing dates of the Vice-chancellor for meeting officials, individuals and sessions.
- Conducting affairs related to copying and typing letters of the Office.
- Preparing and correcting initial draft of Vice-chancellor letters and doing the written communications.
- Comparing typed contents with its original copy and if necessary, correcting them accurately.
- Forecasting and requesting daily supplies of the Office and following up the orders to receive them on time.
- Managing the reception of officials & individuals properly and establishing appropriate communication channels with the authorities (Research Units and Centers).
- Preparing daily and weekly reports, describing the activities performed and actual & existing problems; and then presenting them to Vice-chancellor as required.
- Performing other duties within the framework of the specified objectives.
Dr. Saeed Soltani-Mohammadi Research Director Email: email@example.com Tel: 031-55912171
- Preparation of regulations & instructions draft for proposal in University Research Council
- Scheduling of Council sessions and the preparation of council agenda and proceedings.
- Acting as a secretary of the University Research Council, accepting faculty members’ requests, reviewing of agenda before proposing in the Council and taking meeting minutes.
- Accepting proposals for approved research projects and proposing them in the Council, taking necessary actions to make contracts and following the progress of the implementation of the agreements.
- Announcing meeting minutes, results and decisions and monitoring the progress of the implementation of Council approvals.
- The annual research planning and forecasting research credits.
- Affairs related to granting the annual special research credits to faculty members.
- Affairs related to articles published by faculty members in national and international journals.
- Affairs related to participation in international seminars and study abroad opportunities
- Affairs related to participation in international seminars and sabbatical leaves by referring requests to the Research Council, following up visa-related issues and reviewing presented scientific articles.
- Follow up on faculty members’ translation and writing requests.
- Membership in the Supervising Board of the Student Scientific Association.
Masoumeh Bolouri Expert & Secretary of Research Director Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 031-55912172
Hassan Khodashenas Head of Research Support Group Email: email@example.com Tel: 031- 55912174
- Planning and conducting affairs related to research plans, sabbatical leaves, science travels, indexed and recognized journals and holding the Research Week in coordination with Research Director within the framework of relevant laws and regulations.
- Studying and proposing research regulations and instruction such as: Research projects, scientific trips, sabbatical leaves, scientific journals publication, scientific speech manual of style, supporting publications by faculty members & ….
- Conducting affairs related to faculty members’ research projects such as: submitting the related form to the plan executor, evaluating the credit required for the plan after the approval of the relevant authorities; submitting the plan to Research Director in order to enter into negotiations with the Research Council; announcing the Council approval to executor and making contract; announcing the contract to executor, continuous follow-up of reports on projects progress; reviewing and submitting the final report to the Council, announcing the plan termination to executor and reporting the payments to related authorities.
- Planning and conducting affairs related to faculty members’ sabbatical leaves such as: Submitting the application form to the applicant; getting the form back and sending it to relevant authorities for approval; reviewing and submitting the related form to the Council; announcing the Council approval to the applicant; Correspondence with notary public offices to sign a notarized commitment with applicant; Estimating additional costs and determination of salary and benefits for applicant and his/her companions; submitting related reports about sabbatical leave; conducting affairs related to checkout.
- Planning and conducting affairs related to travel grants, such as: Submitting the application form to the applicant; getting the form back and sending it to relevant authorities for approval; reviewing and submitting the related form to the Council; announcing the Council approval to the applicant; determining the travel costs; conducting affairs related to visa application; outstation allowance payments, issuing outstation letter; submitting travel reports and publication certificate to the Council; checkout affairs & … .
- Conducting affairs related to encouraging faculty members to publish in the indexed and recognized journals as well as national & international conferences in order to get promotion and attempting to obtain financial credits from Ministry of Science Research and Technology due to article publication in international journals.
- Reporting activities and results to the Research Director.
Ehsan Javadian Senior Expert of Research Affairs Tel: 031- 55912173
- Conducting affairs related to research projects such as: correcting information contained within submitted proposal forms, drafting and concluding an agreement, recording payments related to projects, following up the project periodic and final reports, checking the project commitments and its termination.
- Collaboration in conducting affairs related to faculty grants including: reviewing faculty research activities and grading them, registering and maintaining faculty’s credit letter, checking payment documents and tracking if credits & grant payments are entered in the faculty electronic portal.
- Following up affairs related to faculty member travel grants, missions, attending in national and international conferences; and costs & payments.
- Collaboration on evaluation of research activities, in order to select an excellent faculty or student.
- Following up affairs related to launching faculty member’s electronic portal including: designing and preparation of input/output forms, converting submitted forms from printed to electronic version by scanning; and sending electronic forms to relevant authorities.
- Evaluation of rewarding process for published articles in both local and international high impact factor indexed journals, according to the relevant rules and regulations.
Masoumeh Yazdi Expert of Research Information and Statistics Gathering Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 031-55912175